India is increasingly seen as a key player in the Global Supply Chain. With rising income levels and a middle class (400 Million) that is larger than the population of most countries, the importance of India's manufacturing segment is not over stated. GDP growths of 6% and above on a YoY basis is not uncommon and expected. With this rapid growth comes the need for foreign customers to effectively manage their Supply base in India and ensure that they are getting quality output.
What are some typical areas for improvement?
Navistree can help with intervention in several of the following areas that are typical areas of concern.
- Are you concerned about the Quality levels that you can expect from your Supplier?
- Are you facing communication gaps with your Supplier?
- Do you have concerns with meeting your peak volumes?
- Do you have sudden increase in demand and capacity at your Supplier?
- A well laid out plan to develop new product and bring it to volume production
- Concerns about Problem Diagnosis, Containment, Resolution, Long term Corrective action?
Typical Training Modules cover the following topics
- Fast Response
- Problem Solving
- Lessons Learned
- Control of Non-Conforming Product
- Verification Stations
- Standardized Operations
- Work Place Organization – The 7 types of Waste
- Standardized Work Instructions – SOS
- Operator Instructions – JES
- Standardized Operator Training
- Error Proofing Verification
- Layered Process Audits
- Risk Reduction
- Contamination Control
- Supply Chain Management